Translate

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Day Trip to Dresden

Leoš and I didn't go anywhere for the summer because he had a lot of football games.  Plus our planned trip was for the end of August/beginning of September.  I thought it would be nice if we had a day trip to Dresden.  The last time I actually visited the city was when I was much younger.  I always drove through the city while I was traveling by bus, but it had been a while since I WALKED through the city and did some sightseeing.  We had to go on a Saturday, since everywhere is pretty much closed on Sundays in Germany.  We walked around the city and there was so much more to see than I expected.  I really liked the city.  I wanted to do some grocery shopping and we came across a big Asian market.  It was so nice to see and I ended up buying quite a bit.  It was a great day trip to Germany.

                                                                        in Germany







                                                                                 free stuff

















                                                                       still street performer




                                                        names of teenage mutant ninja turtles!




                                                        looks like the CZ president: Petr Pavel



                                                                        huge Asian store!!
                                                                      had to get a bratwurst
                                                                            back to CZ

No comments:

Post a Comment