Translate

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Day 6 Boat Trip

On our last full day in Albania, we decided to go on a boat trip.  We stopped in 4 different places and I got to snorkel quite a bit.  The beach location was nice because we got to relax for a few hours.  The last stop was the BEST for snorkeling, but not too many people on the boat went into the water because they were too tired.  I got to see some great sea creatures.  I saw several starfish, both small ones and big ones.  I saw an octopus and some large crabs.  I wish I brought my gopro on the trip to capture some of the underwater creatures I saw, but I didn't.  Leoš and I didn't want that big of a meal, so we just went to a fast food place we went to in the beginning of our trip.  It was a great last full day in Albania.  (Pictures are not in order)






                                                        mussels farming or pearl farming area














                                                                            tres leches dessert













                                                            I am in the center of the frame
                                                                no one else in the water

No comments:

Post a Comment