Translate

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Botanical Garden and Outdoor Pool

My friend hadn't been to the Botanical Garden in Praha, so I thought it would be nice for us to walk there.  There weren't that many people, so it was very nice to walk there.  Last time I was there, there were so many school kids and the green house was a mess to walk in.  This time around it was so comfortable to walk in the green house and we had a lot of space.  We could take our time and not worry about anything.  There were still some butterflies flying around and I even had one go on my finger and then my pants. There was a second green house that was open this time.  It was interesting because it was air conditioned to imitate the conditions on mountain tops.  We had lunch at the botanical garden which was pretty good, but the portions sizes were way too big for us.  We felt bad for leaving so much food, but we just couldn't eat all the food they gave us.  If anyone is really hungry for lunch or enjoys eating a lot for lunch, I suggest you go to the botanical garden!  Later in the afternoon, I met with another friend and went to an outdoor pool.  It was the first time in a LONG time, that I went to an outdoor pool in Czech Republic.  It was a nice way to beat the heat, but with the price and amount of people I do not know if I would go again.






                                                                            bonsai exhibition






                                      last time I saw tomatoes like these were in New Zealand

                                                                        very long gourd






                                                                fish kissing each other!


                                                                        very long fish

                                                             the fish from above the fish tank


                                                                            it liked me

                                                                    then it flew to my pants
                                                                      in the shape of a heart
                                                                    mountain berries?




                                                                        pool time!
                                                              nice to cool off from the heat!
                                                                    Laura on an ad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment