Translate

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Mucha Exhibition in Obecní Dum

My friend hadn't been to the Mucha exhibition, so we decided to go.  There weren't that many people in the exhibition, so it was quite nice to walk around and look at everything at our own pace.  There was a short film that had Mucha's pictures come to life, which was great.  The exhibition was bigger than what I remembered from the first time I went.  At the end, there was a gift shop and some pieces from Mucha's granddaughter were included along with her website.  I went on the website and a month later I was able to get a ring designed by Mucha's granddaughter.  Unfortunately, she wasn't in the office when I went to pick it up.  She's in Paris for the week.  I am happy with the piece and it feels like an art piece.















                                               a picture that included famous Czech composers

No comments:

Post a Comment