Translate

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Museum of Senses

My friend and I went to the Museums of Senses and had a great time.  It had been a couple of years since I visited the museum and it seemed as if they had a couple of additions. If you haven't been to the museum, I recommend you to check it out to have a bit of fun and take fun pictures!

                                                                skinny mirror at the entrance
                                                                        mirror maze
                                                                            acrobat!






                                               
                                                                    this hurt a bit

                                                                my nails were glowing

                                         

                                                              had to get my glasses in a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment