Translate

Friday, July 7, 2023

Disc Golf and Paddleboarding

Leoš noticed that there was Frisbee golf at a park close to the apartment, so we finally decided to check it out.  It was quite fun, but it was not a good idea to just have 1 Frisbee between the 2 of us.  I had to walk 3 times the normal course because I would walk when Leos threw the Frisbee, then back and then when I threw the Frisbee.   I would love to play again, but we will buy a 2nd Frisbee before doing so.  My friend and I talked about paddle boarding on the Vltava, so we finally made it happen.  The weather was great and we had a nice time.  It was a good workout and I was able to use muscles that I haven't used in a while.  The water smelled, so we had to be careful and not fall in.  I will like to go at least one more time before summer is over.   (photos are not in order)







                                              waiting for the public boat to take me to the island

                                             if you have a transport card, this boat is included

                                                                        on the board
                                                                    my friend in the distance
                                                                she finally caught up
                                                                        taking the boat back






                                                                    cool chair at a park






No comments:

Post a Comment