Translate

Monday, July 3, 2023

Chinese Noodles and T-mobile

My friends and I went to a Chinese noodle place near JZP in Praha.  The noodles and flavors were delicious!  The restaurant has an open kitchen concept, which is great.  Everything was so clean and it was easy to see all the ingredients the chefs were working with.  I saw an interesting vegetable that I hadn't seen before so I asked the owner what it was.  She told me and said that the chefs were making their own lunch and we could try it, but it would be in an hour.  My friends and I had nowhere to go, so we decided to wait.  The waitress was cleaning all our stuff and it almost seemed like they wanted us to leave.  We waited for almost an hour and NOTHING.  I think she only said it to be nice and didn't really mean that we would get to try it.  It was such a shame that we waited the extra hour for nothing.  Oh well.  I would still return to the restaurant, but I wouldn't expect anything else.  It was a hot day, so we wanted to get some ice cream.  I really wanted to try matcha and singapore ice tea soft serve so we walked to a bubble tea place so I could have it.  Then we went to a Japanese dessert place, so my friend could have a different dessert.  As we were walking around in the city, I came across a T-Mobile store and wanted to see if I could get the gifts that were promised from the company. I was more than pleasantly surprised.  The guy that worked at T-Mobile gave me sunglasses and ice cream not only for myself, but my friends as well.  It was quite nice of him.  We expected to get something at the Chinese place, but instead got something extra from T-Mobile.  It was a fun afternoon.



                                           

                                                                            China 10,333
                                                                    yummy soft serve!!!
                                                                            taiyaki
                                                    any way to get tourists in a bar, haha!
                                            had to take our photo in T-mobile with our freebies!
                                                     with our free ice cream and free glasses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment