Translate

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Mucha Ring

Earlier in the summer, I went to the Mucha exhibition.  At the gift shop, I noticed that there were lots of jewelry and accessories for sale.  I saw a website, so when I went home, I went on the website to see if I would want to get anything.  All the products were designed by Mucha's granddaughter. I emailed back and forth with a representative and finally I got the chance to pick up my ring.  Unfortunately, his granddaughter wasn't in the office. She was in Paris, the city where her grandfather lived for most of his life.  The ring is beautiful and a nice fit.  However, I think the mother of pearl on my ring was put on the wrong side.  Instead of it being white like on the website, its a dark purple.  Maybe my ring really is unique and one of a kind.  Its more of an art piece for me than a ring.  I am so happy I got it.  Maybe in the future I will get more jewelry from Mucha.  The fine details on the ring are amazing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment