Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

when the obsession began. 1st night out with the glasses KOREA (Jan 12)

So after my successful trip in Taiwan, I decided that I needed to take these glasses out!  I chose to wear them out to a local bar I went to regularly and take photos of my friends and people at the bar wearing them.  Most are portraits,  but there are some group ones as well.



I figured that I might as well start the photo session by taking a self portrait.

Nicola     England

Emily      USA

Chris      Wales

Ruairi     Northern Ireland
                                                             
Simon   Northern Ireland

Ben      USA

Tolu    England

Ben       USA

Michelle   Canada     

Sara    Wales

Michelle    USA

Kevin     Canada

Doo     South Korea

Jeremy     USA

Loricel    Philippines 

Danai    Canada

Wonjae    South Korea

Jake      USA

Matt     USA      20

Liz       USA

Amber      England

Tony     England

Pernell   USA

Eimear    Northern Ireland




No comments:

Post a Comment