Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

where it began.......Taipei, Taiwan




So, my friend Michelle and I decided to go to Taipei for the lunar new year(Jan 2012).  We both had time off of work and the tickets weren't that much.  Taipei is a wondrous place filled with numerous night markets.  As we walked through the rows and rows I noticed these glasses.  These glasses......I had to have them.  There were so many different colors, I had to choose the RIGHT one.  The first one I tried, I was a fan of, but my friend Michelle, not so much.  I didn't get them.  I kept walking and passing numerous stands with these glasses until I found the PERFECT pair.  Dark pink leopard print with a dark pink ribbon glasses.  They were the last pair and I hadn't seen anyone with this color combination. I put them on and Michelle liked them as well.SOLD!!!!  And thus began my pictures with the kitty glasses.



the first pair i tried on

                   The winning pair and awesome steamed bread :)  #1
              My friend, Michelle, and I at a metro stop in Taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment