Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

back in manly may 19th

I came back to Manly on Saturday and had a crazy busy day back to work.  I wasn't able to get any pictures at all on Saturday.  Then it was busy again on Sunday.  Not as busy at it was on Saturday, but I had 4 waitresses working with me.  Today I just had one, so it was busy.  I wasn't able to get photos till the end of the night when it quieted down.  Something happened tonight which I havent seen before and it was quite cool.  Someone at a table paid for his table and the table next to him.  I asked him why he did it and he said he likes to do random acts of kindness.  Awesome!!!!  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!
Peru

Peru

USA

Peru

Peru

Australia

Australia

Australia

USA

New Zealand    2370

New Zealand 

New Zealand     

No comments:

Post a Comment