Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Melbourne

I decided to take a couple of days off of work to visit Melbourne.  I have a really good friend of mine who lives there and it has been a year and a half since we saw each other.  I bought my glasses a month after she left Korea, so she has seen so many photos of the glasses on everybody else and wanted her photo taken as well.  Unfortunately, I didnt get to.  That means we'll just have to meet up again!  I met some awesome couchsurfers while I was there.  It was great to meet everyone.  I had a great time in Melbourne despite the terrible weather the first two days.  It had a great feel, great shopping, great people and great European style architecture.  Ill def visit again when the weather is warmer.  I was def very happy to get back to Manly on Saturday and go to the beach with my t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. It was so nice to peel off the puffy jacket, fleece hoodie, heavy scarf, tights and jeans!  Thanks to everyone who participated!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!


Australia

England

England

Australia

Australia    2350

kittttyy

Iran

Iran

Iran

Iran

Iran

Australia

awesome place to have curry

India

Ireland

Ireland

Ireland    2360

yummy cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment