Translate

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day

Today was such a beautiful day that I decided to go on a walk with some couchsurfers.  They were all visiting Manly so I was their guide on the walk to Spit bridge.  Unfortunately, on the way to Reef Beach I cut my foot pretty bad by trying to catch my fall.  Because I was on a walk I didnt bring my wallet and I really needed to go to the chemist to buy some stuff to clean out my wound.  Lucky enough I was able to get the owner of the coffee shop downstairs on my work to let me borrow some money and a really nice worker at the chemist let me borrow the rest to pay for the stuff.  Love the kindness of people. Work has pretty hectic at the beginning of the night due to mother's day.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglasses.  Thanks!!!

Italy  2340

Spain

Spain

Malaysia

the walking crew

Thailand

Australia   

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud to appear here!!! I hope your foot is not so bad... we reach our house nice to meet you
    Damiano

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, good! my foot is alright, but last night i had to go inside the wound and take slivers of rock out..not fun! thats good. nice meeting you too.

    ReplyDelete