Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

Sydney---fish market and couchsurfing meeting

 Since starting work in Australia, I've had only one Friday off.  Now I officially have Fridays off.  My friend and I decided to enjoy a late lunch at the Sydney fish market. Then we walked around and the city shopping and eating more food that we can't get in Manly.  At the end of the night we went to a couchsurfing meeting. It was nice to finally be able to go to a couchsurfing meeting in Sydney.  I even met up with someone I met last month at her potluck lunch. Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject. Thanks!!

food from the fish market

Philippines

Chile

Spain

Turkey

Spain

Australia 

Italy

Australia 

India

China  2280

USA

Germany

China

China

China

Philippines 

Israel 

Portugal   (popeye)

Portugal

Portugal   2290   (olive)

No comments:

Post a Comment