Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

contestants from The BLOCK

Today wasnt busy at work, so I was able to take photos of everyone who came in.  A group of people came in and I thought I recognized them because I already took photos of them with my glasses and then I realized that they are contestants from an Australian Reality home renovation show called The Block.  http://homes.ninemsn.com.au/theblock   Its a show I have come across because its on tv after I finish work.  The show is on tv right now, so I didn't want to bother them too much, but I did have to ask them some questions about it.  They were quite nice about it and good sports.  I wish you guys the best of luck with the auction for the season finale.  I'll be rooting for you guys....a lil more for the local manly crew though :)  Thanks to everyone who participated tonight.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!!  Now, I have a world famous actor (a legend), an Aussie actor, an Aussie pro athlete, a member of Aussie Parliament, and some reality contestants on my blog, yay!!!!!  I could've asked an Aussie tv commentator for channel ten as well, but I was too tired when I walked by him, what was I thinking??!!! ahhhhh!!  Who will I get on my blog next??


Australia (so sorry about the blurriness!!)

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Philippines 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia  2460

Australia 

Australia 

Australia   Jarrod

Australia   Madi

Australia   Bec

Australia    George     

No comments:

Post a Comment