Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

RoAd tRiP!!! to nelsons bay

This past week was the last time my friend and I would have 2 work days off in a row together so we decided to take a road trip.  It was strange driving on the left side of the road, but I was able to manage.  The last time I drove on the left was in South Africa and that was almost 7 years ago!! Time flies!  Anyways, we fed kangaroos, got to do a free beer and wine tasting thing, saw whales, went sandboarding, saw a koala, and saw dolphins.  It was def a great road trip and the weather couldnt be better for the season.  Thanks to those who participated in my blog.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!

kangaroo not sure about wearing my glasses...look at the lil joey!!

he's into it!

free beer and wine tasting....ironic thing...they have a bar in manly as well, haha!

Australia    2400

Australia 

Australia 

nelson bay

port stephens

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

time for a lil sandboarding action

Australia    2409

yahhhhhhh......not fast like in namibia though........

spotted!!!!!!!!

koala in the wild!!!

yahhhh!!!

can you spot the koala?

dolphins up close from the shore!


No comments:

Post a Comment