Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Manly food and wine festival

So I just got back from my road trip and 45 min later I met up with my friend to go to the Manly food and wine festival.  There were people wearing little duck hats giving away rubber duckies that if you brought to the bar would give you a free drink.  My friends and I enjoyed some beer and cider.  They also had some crab races going on and my friend's crab was a finalist. Then she passed on the finalists' challenge to me, which was to eat a huge saltine cracker and whistle afterwards.  I won! And because of it we won $100 to spend at the bar.  Since I had work in 2 hours I just got a glass of champagne and then enough food for 6 of us.  It was all so good!!!  Manly is always giving away free stuff......frozen yogurt, burritos, ice cream, beer, what else can my friends and I get?  haha  Then I had a very hectic day at work, so I wasn't able to get any pictures of the customers.  oh well.  Thanks to those who participated!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

manly food and wine festival

duckies 

bring a duckie get a beer

Brazil    2410

Brazil

Australia 

duckie 

getting ready for the crab races

and it starts
winning is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment