Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2013

june 12th and 13th

On my day off, I went on a nice walk from Little Manly to Shelly Beach.  Before Shelly beach I had a feeling I would see a whale within 15 minutes, and sure enough I did.  I believe I saw the Southern Right whale.  It was pretty cool.
Then at work tonight there were good groups of people at the restaurant and they all had a great sense of humor.  I have never heard the word orgasmic for the gnocci gorgonzola that we serve, but tonight someone used that word to describe it.  It was great!  And then I was able to get the CUTEST sleeping baby picture (the last picture of the bunch).  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks

Italy

waterfall at collins beach

Thailand 

Australia 

Australia  2470

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia    2480

Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment