Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bye bye Australia, Hello Japan!

So for my farewell I didnt expect to take any new pictures because I have already have photos of my friends wearing my glasses.  However a friend that I have been trying to meet up for a while finally managed to hang out....my farewell, haha!  Anyways it was great to catch up after 2 years.....my savior in India, haha!  Then I was able to get photos of the people next to me on the flight and then 2 more people at the airport who will be doing the same job, but at a different university.  Thanks to those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!  I already really miss Australia, but its also good to be back in Japan!  

Australia 

Australia   2770

Australia  
Australia 

England   

No comments:

Post a Comment