Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Leticia's birthday

My friend Leticia had her birthday party this past Saturday on a rooftop where there was a party going on next door as well.  It was such a nice afternoon/evening with lots of delicious brazilian food.  Also, it was my last weekend in Australia.  A great way to end my time here. Thanks to everyone who participated.  Now, I am getting ready for my move to Japan.  The next post will most likely be when I am there.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject. Thanks!!!

Brazil (already pictured) BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Australia

Australia

Australia

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

happy birthday!!!

Australia

South Africa

France   2750

Argentina

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Czech Republic

Argentina 

Colombia

Australia

Ireland

Colombia    2760

Colombia

Australia 

Australia 

Spain (already pictured)

Australia 

Australia 

Poland

Brazil

Australia    

No comments:

Post a Comment