Translate

Monday, September 30, 2013

ONE YEAR mark!!!

So, one year ago today I was living in Praha and I came up with the idea for my kitty glasses project.  I have done so much and have taken soooooooooo many pictures in one year.  I want to thank EVERYONE who has helped contribute to my project.  I have met so many amazing people and have taken so many memorable photos.  I now have 2,849 different people who have worn my glasses from 89 different countries. I hate to admit it, but I didnt take the best care of my glasses and they have been repaired (with tape) several times.  Sooooo, I bought another pair and a case to go with them!  A bit similar, but more noticeable.  I will always have both pairs with me and I might ask people which pair they would prefer to wear in the picture.  Or sometimes I can be in the picture as well.  In one year I have taken photos of flight attendants, athletes, villagers, a politician, a fire fighter, reality tv show "stars", customers, a worldwide known actor, and most important of all-FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!  Thank you sooooo very much for everything everyone.  I will continue my quest, and I hope to meet so many more amazing people and a person from every country in the world!  A photo of the new specs!!

new and old

me with the new specs in Asakusa

No comments:

Post a Comment