Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

SUMOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had an awesome time at the sumo tournament in tokyo.  Last time I went was 3.5 years ago.  It was a lot of fun and great to see all the different levels of sumo. The best match today by FARRR was the match between the HUGE Georgian wrestler against the Russian wrestler.  The Georgian guy won! I really wanted to speak to him in Georgian afterwards, but it was impossible to find him! Oh well! This post probably has the most photos with me in it, but hey I had to get the glasses in the photos!  I was able to get some great photos and I appreciate those who participated!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

me as a sumo wrestler!

Japan

Russia 

me and 2 sumo wrestlers!

the legend Baruto! (Estonia)  JUST retired, otherwise he probably wouldve battled in this tournament

Thailand (so happy to take the photo as you can see!!) 2830

Japan (even happier!!)

Georgia vs Russia (Georgian guy in brown---he won)

me with the sumo mascots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment