Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

my birthday week

My friends and I started the week off my going to a polo match.  We were able to watch 2 games.  First we watched USA vs. Brazil.  USA won 9-7.  Then we watched Chile vs. Pakistan.  However, because it was so hot and there wasn't any shade where we were sitting, my friends and I couldn't finish watching the 2nd game.  On my actual birthday I had a potluck with some of my friends.  It was nice and low key with some great food.  This week has been great because its a holiday week and I really haven't had to work, which has been great. It was also so nice to get so many messages from my friends all over the world wishing me a happy birthday.  The best was when I got a video message from the band Les Elephants Bizarre wishing me a happy birthday.  Thank you everyone!!


polo

USA vs Brazil

almost everyone


thanks ladies

thanks for the birthday cake

last stragglers 

Chile

France

France

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   6040

Bolivia

Bolivia

No comments:

Post a Comment