Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vina del Mar

The weather was beautiful this past weekend, so it was a great time to go to vina.  As soon as my friend and I arrived to Vina, we went to her favorite Mexican Restaurant.  They had some pretty good food at decent prices.  After lunch we headed to the Sheraton Miramar.  The view from the hotel was gorgeous.  To welcome us, the hotel gave us a free glass of champagne.  It was wonderful way to welcome guests.  The hotel had an outdoor pool, indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna.  The food was also delicious.  It was definitely a great and memorable weekend.  I am sure I will go back to Vina very soon. 


eating our food in style

view from the room

loved the balcony

Germany 
view from the Jacuzzi

i love sunsets

me with some guys from the navy, since my camera's battery was low I didnt ask them to wear my glasses
Spain

France

Chile  6055

No comments:

Post a Comment