Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Thai food for Easter lunch

My friends and I were craving some Thai food, so I took them to my favorite Thai restaurant.  Its called Thai Isan and its located at Franklin metro station.  The food is delicious and they really know how to make the food really spicy.  If you want good Thai food at a reasonable price, go to them.  We all decided to go on a Sunday afternoon and it was nice to eat great food with some great company.  It was fun watching some of my friends try the super spicy food because they can't handle spice that well.   It was a great afternoon.  Thanks for the great food and participating in my blog.
                  คุณ ขอบคุณ


easter lunch

from a different angle


my favorite dish!

Chile

one side of the menu

Chile

Thailand

Thailand

Thailand  6047

1 comment:

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    แว่นกันแดด

    ReplyDelete