Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

weekend of FOOD

To start off the weekend, I had my final visit for my root canal.  I was so happy for it to be done, I asked my dentist for a photo, lol.  The Nam food festival was going on this weekend, so my friends and I decided to check it out.  The food was delicious and affordable.  There was a lot of variety so it was great to try out a bunch of different stuff.  On Sunday morning my friend and I decided to check out an art exhibition that was going on.  It was Yayoi Kusama's Obsession of Infinity.  It was pretty interesting.  The rooms in which you could take photos in were really nice.  Afterwards I decided to get lunch again with my friends at the food festival.  It was definitely a weekend full of delicious food!


Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   6060

Chile

Chile

lines were long for everything

inside one of the rooms at the exhibition

everything covered with dots

room of lights

that changed colors

every couple of seconds

red

seemed like it went forever

room where the public puts dots everywhere

even the light fixture

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

USA

delicious savory waffle from Buffalo Waffle 

South Africa  6070

South Africa

France

No comments:

Post a Comment