Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Part 2

My friend owns a hostel in Santiago and decided to have a Halloween party at his hostel.  He was giving away a HUGE bottle of rum for the best costume.  I had no competition because no one really wore anything.  I used the yellow jumpsuit that I wore the previous night and put black stripes on it, so I was from Kill Bill.  It was a bit disappointing to see that no one really wore anything, but at the same time when people are backpacking its not like they are gonna waste space by packing a costume for just one day.  We played beer pong and my team was undefeated!  Good times!

the lion

he wouldn't pose with my prize....

Colombia

Colombia

Sweden   6760

Sweden

Germany

Germany

Chile

Chile

at least something made it seem like it was Halloween

Germany

Germany

Australia   6768

USA(already pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment