Translate

Friday, November 13, 2015

La Piojera (2nd time in a week)

 My friend and I walked all around Santiago.  First we had lunch downtown and then we checked out La Vega.  Then my friend wanted to check out La Piojera to try a terremoto.  I already went there last Saturday to show another friend the place.  I have never been to La Piojera twice in one week.  This was my first time.  Like usual I had a great time and was able to get some photos.  Then we walked to the top of San Cristobal and we were able to see some great views.  After that we watched Chile v Colombia.  The game ended in a tie.  It was a great day!


big lunch, only 3,200 clp
Brazil (Happy Birthday)

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   6820

Chile

day after it rained

CLEAR VIEW


tallest building in south america 

costanera center

USA

England   6823

No comments:

Post a Comment