Translate

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Parque Bicentanario and La Piojera

My friend put me in contact with a friend of hers who just moved to Santiago.  I decided that since it was a beautiful day we should have a picnic at parque bicentanario.  It was definitely a great day to go to the park. I invited another friend to join as well.  After the park, we decided to go to La Piojera so the newbie could try a terremoto (a very sweet cocktail that is topped off with pineapple ice cream).  We met some nice people that approached our table.  Then I saw a huge group of people in the front of the bar.  I decided that it would be great to get their photos because I would only need to explain it once.  They were so nice and I was able to get the whole group.  Thanks guys!!!


enjoying the park

Chilean/Italian  6775

nice views

people were racing their small boats

cheers

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  6780

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  6790

Peru

Chile

Chile

Chile   6794

No comments:

Post a Comment