Translate

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pearl Jam Concert

My friend and I were able to get free last minute tickets to the Pearl Jam concert.  When I say last minute, I mean I found out less than 1 hour before the concert started.  My friend and I had to really hurry to get there on time.  We got there just in the knick of time.  We were able to join our other friends and enjoy the concert.  It was such a good concert and it lasted for 3 hours!!!!  I wanted to take a lot of photos of people wearing my glasses, but I was afraid that I might lose them or break them.  Plus I had to enjoy the music!!!!  It was awesome! A night to remember!!!! 


our tickets

the start of the concert

the tv screens were great

luckily i had a camera with a zoom

reading/speaking in spanish

close up

nice shirt

when IMAGINE was played

awesome

last song

had to get a photo right before i left the stadium 

Chile   6769

No comments:

Post a Comment