Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Back in Hurghada, Egypt

The last time I was in Egypt was February 2017.  I had a wonderful time and met some awesome people.  I did all the touristy things on the first trip like going to see the Pyramids in Cairo and going to Luxor.  My parents really wanted to see the pyramids so they were nice enough to take me to Egypt with them. However, this time around I was going to just enjoy the sea and hang out with friends.   The day I arrived, I immediately met with my friend and we went to breakfast with some of her friends.  It was at the same restaurant my friend took me to 2 years ago.  The view was absolutely stunning.  Then I went back to the hotel to get my room and relax a bit.  After dinner I met with my friend again and met more people.  It was a fun, relaxing first day back in Hurghada. 

big breakfast to share
friends  :)
nice colorful drinks
i love that blue color!
places to relax at the hotel
relaxing evening
Egypt
Egypt   9460
Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Egypt   9464

No comments:

Post a Comment