Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Las Kermas Mexa (Prague, CZ)

My friend told me about a Mexican festival that was happening today.  I love Mexican food, so I definitely wanted to go.  We got there a bit too early so we decided to sit on the steps of the church at Namesti Miru to enjoy the sun.  I noticed that the church doors were actually opened, so I went to take a peak.  There was a mass in service, so I looked just for a second and then went back out.  After mass was finished the congregation went outside and passed out tea and baked goods.  I didn't expect to get anything, but they approached my friend and I and gave us tea.  It was very nice.  Then I was given a delicious kolač.  It was a nice way to start the day.   Then we went into the Mexican Festival and had lots of delicious Mexican food.  I had a wonderful ceviche tostada by Paco Fish Tacos.  Then I had the most delicious tamale.  It was a nice way to spend a Sunday.  

with my tea and kolač
on the church steps
can't even see my glasses because there is so much going on
Mexico
yummmmmy!
Mexican snacks
Mexico
Mexico  9439
the venue
me with a sombrero!

No comments:

Post a Comment