Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Giftun Snorkeling Trip (Hurghada, Egypt)

Last time I was in Egypt, I went on a snorkeling trip two times.  I had a wonderful time and I even got to see a Moray Eel swimming.  Last time I completely forgot to bring my water proof camera to Egypt.  This time I did not make that mistake.  I made sure to bring my GoPro with me.  I was able to get so many awesome videos.  I even got to see 3 Moray Eels this time.  The trip was fantastic and the views were awesome.  I even got to meet some nice people on the boat, so that was a bonus.  It was nice meeting you all!  Hope you all had fun too!

the open sea
nice colors
Egypt   9465
Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Egypt   9470
Egypt
Egypt

selfie
if you pay more you can stay at the "paradise" area
beautiful
everyone on the boat to get to Giftun Island
about to get onto Giftun
island dog, look at that pose!
crab
on my shoulder
on my head!!
England
England
England
Egypt
Egypt
Spain
Spain
Spain   9480
England
England
Egypt   9483

No comments:

Post a Comment