Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Diving for the 2nd time (hurghada, egypt)

The first time I ever went diving was two years ago in Hurghada.  My friends convinced me that I should try it out and the price was incredible, so I had to do it.  This time, my friend was able to go with me on the diving trip.  Since I am a complete novice, I had to take the introductory course and my friend came along.  She is an advanced diver, but she hadn't been in the sea in a while, so she just wanted to practice her diving skills.  While waiting for the boat to fill up with passengers, the boat in front of us was so interesting to watch.  There were probably around 15 German Shepards on the boat.  They loved their owner and listened to him very well.  It was impressive to watch.  Finally we were off to sea.  We only got to stop in one location because the wind was quite strong.  We had 2 dives, but they were a bit short.  We were lucky though, we got to see 2 stingrays and a school of squid.  I wanted to stay in the water a bit more, so we snorkeled around the reef.  It was a nice day on the boat.  Then for dinner, I went to my friend's house.  Her mother cooked up a delicious feast.  I was so happy to eat a home cooked meal!  Thanks for the wonderful day!

a boat that just stays at the dock
dogs looking at their owner
the owner
all dogs, go back onto the boat!
my tank
EGYPT
selfie time!
my friend who got me into diving
so much delicious food~
her family (minus her sister who went to Cairo)
her father rocking an awesome afro when he was young
Egypt
Egypt  9485

No comments:

Post a Comment