Translate

Monday, May 20, 2019

Trash Hero Praha

The locations that Trash Hero Praha have chosen lately have been quite far for me to go to.  This location was far as well, but I was already in Praha because I volunteered the day before for the Open House event.  The weather was really nice, but I felt that this clean up was a bit separated.  I preferred the other two clean ups I have been to because it felt more of a group thing and it was a bit more social.  However, it could have been my fault that I wasn't with the majority of the group. I found myself in an area by myself and dragging a huge, heavy cardboard thing back to the main area and was trying to get the attention of the organizer who was just standing there.  He finally helped me when I was less than 20 seconds away, that was a bit disappointing.  Since I didn't want to drag huge heavy trash by myself to the main area, I decided to go to an area that was a bit closer to the main point and ended up picking at least 70kg of glass by myself.  I left the bags on the path because that is what someone else told me to do. In the end, not sure if that was supposed to be done, but I was not going to drag the super heavy bags back to the main area without help.  I had busted my butt already and didn't get too much help.  It was just a bit confusing on where we should all go because it was so spread out in the area.  I'm hoping that the next event I go to will be a bit more fun.

trying to figure out where we should all go with different maps of the area
the trash we picked up
the group
Czech Republic   9520
Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment