Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Spring Cleaning with ICP (Prague, CZ)

Spring has finally come to Praha and many of the trees are in bloom.  It makes things a little bit easier to see the city happy and alive while I'm going through bit of a difficult time.  It's great to enjoy the nice weather again.  My friend invited me to a trash clean up event organized by a center she learns Czech from.  It was great to see a good number of people eager to help out, but I think from now on I will continue helping with Trash Hero because their events are organized better and they often go to places that really need a lot of cleaning.  Nonetheless it was nice meeting everyone on Saturday afternoon.

trees in bloom!
explaining what needs to be done
the group
so much trash in between the wood pieces
India  9420
Russia
all the trash, including a couch
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia 9430

No comments:

Post a Comment