Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Potluck Picnic Prague, CZ

Today I organized a potluck picnic at Vysehrad park for the Cooking Club Prague members.  Just over 20 people showed up and we had a LOT OF FOOD!!!!  There was so much food left over that people had to bring food back home with them.  It was quite a success.  There were so many delicious things to choose from!  I think most of us ate waaaayyyy too much, well at least I did!!! Thanks to everyone for coming and bringing all the delicious food.  It was wonderful and I am looking forward to our next potluck picnic!!

my homemade cooking club flag
so much food
let's eat!!!!
unfortunately not the best photo
USA
USA
Czech Republic
USA   9660
Czech Republic
Germany
Argentina
USA
Russia   9665
Russia
USA
Czech Republic   9668
chilling out
almost everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment