Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Trash Hero PADDLEBOARD Prague, CZ

Yesterday was a very fun trash clean up with Trash Hero Praha.  For the first time (since I have been volunteering) we got to use paddleboards and help clean the Vltava River.  It wasn't the warmest day, but at least it wasn't cold like it was today!  It was nice to get on the paddleboard and explore a bit of the Vltava River.  There was quite a bit of trash that needed to be collected, in total we collected 112 kilograms of trash.  It was a very interesting clean up because my friend got asked out for a beer while picking up trash, I got followed and questioned by police, and 2 people fell into the river.  It was a lot of fun and I really hope they have another clean up using the paddleboards!  After the clean up I rushed to Old Town Square to watch the Jazz Festival.  There was a lot of good music.  It was a nice way to end the day!

USA
river clean up
gathering together
my 5th time volunteering, so I got a shirt!
cruising on the board
a VERY dedicated volunteer
some of the group
coming back to shore with the trash I collected
the group
Romania  9670
Jazz Fest
group from Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment