Translate

Monday, January 6, 2020

1st day in SF (California, USA)

It's been a while since I have been to San Fransisco, so when my friend told me that I could stay with her in Oakland for New Years, I decided to go.  I was able to find a ticket with Alaska Airlines for $100 r/t from LA to SF.  The only problem was that the flight was quite early.  I had to leave my house at 3am.  Luckily my mom was a good sport and took me to the airport.  Once I arrived to SF my friend was waiting for me so we went back to her place in Oakland to drop off my stuff.  Then we went into SF to meet with a friend that I hadn't seen since the first time I lived in Australia in 2012.  We have tried several times to meet up since then, but haven't been able to.  It was so nice that she was able to come to SF from Sacramento with her sister to meet up with me for the day.  We had fun exploring the city and catching each other up on our lives.  Let's not wait another 6 years for the next reunion!  Great seeing you Holicita!!

in SF when you go out to eat you have to pay 2 different taxes!!
grilled cheese and sweet potato fries
giant Christmas tree still up
aww the Australian flag! Good times!
the group for the day
my lovely friends
thanks for making me look tall!
all smiles!
Peru 9927
the sea lions were in the back
sunset at Pier 39
nice lights on the street
giant ornament

No comments:

Post a Comment