Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Back at home (California, USA)

Every time I go back to my hometown I act like a tourist. For the holidays I was able to go home for a couple of weeks and really enjoy the beauty and weather. For some reason the pictures are all out of order, but you can still see the beauty of my hometown. Basically all the pictures in this post are nature and food.  Its always good to go back home and see family.

entering into Dana Point
delicious Mexican food
seagull flying
baby beach, very calm waters


nice day










yummy sushi
so many seagulls
harbor
sunset
surfer
cookies I made
nice view of the harbor and baby beach
the Pilgrim
sunset
nice palm trees
delicious tempura
so many boats
nice mosaic on the ground
one of my favorite views
reflections
through branches
t-shirt weather
surfboards for Christmas
sunset
Merry Christmas everyone!
sunset
lots of rocks
cactus
delicious udon
sunny day
glistening waters
another sunset
a different day at my fav view point
Christmas spirit
beach behind the Marine Institute
lifeguard look out
on the beach
yummy sushi
nice sunset
reflections
surfers walking
boardwalk
another great sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment