Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Reunion!!! (Oceanside, California USA)

This holiday season, my visit home was a lot longer than usual.  I made sure to take advantage of this fact and try to have as many reunions as possible.  I finally got to see one of my closest friends from university.  It had been 11 years since we have seen each other.  It was so great to see her and meet her husband and 2 kids!  I hadn't had In-n-Out since I was home, so I met my friend and her family there for lunch.  The weather was beautiful and the beach was less than 5 minutes away, so we went to the pier for a short walk (due to coin meters).  It was a nice afternoon and I glad I finally got to hang out and catch up with my friend after all these years.  Next time we see each other will definitely be less than 11 years!

beautiful sunny day
walking to the pier
walking on the pier

further along the pier
USA  9935
USA
USA
USA  9938

No comments:

Post a Comment