Translate

Monday, January 6, 2020

All day in SF (CA, USA)

The weather was so nice that I wanted to take advantage of the fact that I could get a nice clear photo of the Golden Gate bridge.  I started the day with going right next to the Golden Gate to take photos.  Then my friend and I walked a bit around the area and then went to the foresty area.  Then my friend had to go so I continued on and walked to Japan town.  It was really interesting to see and the area was bigger than I expected.  I was quite surprised with the Japanese writing for the street names. Then I just walked around and found my way to the Painted Sisters.  The view was really nice from there.  Then I met with a couchsurfer and did some more walking.  I got to see City Hall with nice colors on the building and then had a taco made from a vendor on the street.  It was good, but the pupusa (traditional food from El Salvador) I had afterward was absolutely amazing.  The lady in the take-out place had to make it from scratch and it was so good. I was lucky that I saw the sign from the corner of my eye advertising pupusa in a Taco place.  Afterwards I met up with my friend again and her friend at a Jazz bar.  It was a nice way to end a very busy day of exploring.

crossing the bridge into SF
lots of tall buildings
blue skies in front of the bridge!
friends!
holding up my leg and the bridge
USA
nice architecture
nice pond
in a "forest"
origami animals
Japan Town
so yellow!
even the street names are in Japanese
Japan Town

nice buildings
nice colors
nice street art
busy intersection
nice house
the painted sisters
I think Full House was filmed here
nice sunset
City Hall
USA  9930
ice skating rink
fancy dispensary
street tacos
USA
busy cook

delicious pupusa






USA  9932
nice cup
nice sign for the bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment