Translate

Monday, March 9, 2020

Food Tasting (Prague, CZ)

I'm organizing a professional French cooking class at the end of the month and the chef wanted me to taste what will be on the menu.  I got to try the main dish and dessert.  The main dish will be beef bourguignon and the dessert will be eclairs.  The beef in the main dish was absolutely AMAZING.  It was so soft and tender.  I didnt need a knife for the beef, it just melted.  I was so happy because I was starving by the time I got to the kitchen.  Then as sides there were mushrooms and onions.  They were also delicious.  For dessert I got to sample the eclairs.  Most likely on the day of the class they will be chocolate.  The tasting I had was strawberry because the chef was able to get fresh ones and wanted to try it out.  They were sooo good!!! We all had fun tasting the wonderful food.  I am looking forward to the class, which will be March 28th! 

beef bourguignon
mushrooms and onions
blueberries and rose petals as toppers
close up of the strawberry toppers

Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic

Italy
Italy  10,010

No comments:

Post a Comment