Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Roll and Eat: Summer Roll Preparation Course (Prague, CZ)

I hadn't seen a friend of mine since the beginning of December, so I wanted to find something fun for us to do when we met up again.  I was looking on the website Slevomat for some ideas. I wanted something for the weekend and I came across a Summer Roll Preparation Course.  It looked pretty fun, so I decided that it would be a great option for us.  Normally you are supposed to make a reservation 24 hrs before, but I didn't see that information until the night before. I called the same morning I wanted to go and they were super nice.  They allowed my friend and I to join at 1pm.  We got some delicious lemonade before the course started. I got passion fruit and my friend got lychee.  We were able to catch up and discuss things before the course started.  The chef, Fugi, was super nice.  My friend and I were his first English speaking customers, so we got to be part of his first English course.  Since I am organizing cooking classes, I think he will be a perfect person to lead a cooking course for Cooking Club Prague. I will think of some ideas and there is a possibility that I will organize a cooking class with him and the club for April.  His explanations were great and there weren't any confusions.  Of course I had to get him and the staff to wear my glasses.  When I told him that I had over 10,000 people with the same glasses he couldn't believe it.  Then I told him my story of the 10,000th person earlier the same week with Clemens Rehbein he actually got goosebumps from hearing my story.  It was cool. Thanks for a great course!  I will def go back to the restaurant for a poke bowl next time!!

rice paper and fillings
my colorful roll!
Vietnam
Vietnam
Vietnam   10,013

No comments:

Post a Comment