Translate

Monday, September 14, 2020

Escape Room Prague, CZ

During the summer, I did two escape rooms with my students.  Before the summer I had never done an escape room.  I always wanted to do them, but for some reason I never did.  My student's mother chose the best escape room in Prague and I was hooked.  The first one we did was a decently scary one and I wasn't sure if the students would be able to do it.  We managed to solve it in 59 minutes and some seconds.  I think we were very close to the one hour mark.  After that we did an "easier" one.  However, the escape room place mentioned to me that they had one that was VERY SCARY and only for adults.  My friends and I really wanted to do it, so as soon as I got back from my trips, we went.  The puzzles weren't as hard as the first room I did, but there were lots of jump scares.  There was even a live actor following us around.  The actor liked my name the best and kept saying my name is a creepy way.  We managed to solve it in 57 minutes.  There were lots of jumps and screams on our part.  It was very very good!!!!  If we get the chance, we might even do the other scary one they have.  Thank you so much to the actor and the one who gave us the clues.

after we finally solved all the puzzles and escaped
Czech Republic
Czech Republic  10,124

No comments:

Post a Comment