Translate

Friday, September 11, 2020

France (Nice, Cannes, etc)

The covid-19 situation around the world has really changed traveling this year. Basically the only places that are safe for me to travel to are countries in Europe.  I was able to find decent summer price airline tickets to France, so I decided to get them. The last time I was in France was when I was 16 years old and I went with my parents to Paris.  This time I went to the French Riviera and was by the beach the whole time.  We went to so many place and were able to try so many delicious foods.  It was a great trip. 

up in the clouds
landing in Nice
Tour de France was starting in a couple days
nice building
interesting statues...
here in Nice
a man walking by was taking our photo with his phone, so I had him take one with mine as well
nice view
such nice colors
map of Eze
cute pillow case
high arches
finally some real sand!
view from the dinner table
delicious mussels
important building I'm guessing  



cathedral
finding another swim spot
went to this beach because a friend recommended it
nice area
the rental car we used for the week
so crowded!!!!  (after walking almost 2 hours)
such a great spot
our third country!
nice landscape
finally at pont du gard
nice reflections
photo taken with my phone and water bottle
another point of view
inside a church
lots of random pictures that looked like doodles in the Bible
cactus, just like at home in california
going into the red village
nice colors
really nice town
empty
small tower
found this randomly on the way to another village
nice trees
free appetizer
free seafood
back in Cannes
found a secret spot
nice views
France~
one of Picasso's paintings
just like in California
really good ice cream
nice beach off the main road
view of Nice from Castle Hill
nice mosaics on the ground
great view of Nice
it was certainly a NICE city

No comments:

Post a Comment