Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thanksgiving (CZ)

This year I finally decided that I was going to make pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.  Since there is a lot of cooking involved, I decided to have Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.  On actual Thanksgiving day I had rabbit for lunch.  I didn't cook it, I got to enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor.  I had rabbit two ways and the rabbit that was wrapped with bacon was so good.  For the Thanksgiving I prepared, I made Shepard's Pie with turkey instead of having to cook a whole turkey. Everything that I ate was delicious.  The pumpkin pie turned out well and so did the upside down pineapple cake.  I hope everyone had a nice and safe Thanksgiving.  This year I am so thankful for my family, friends, health and slight ability to travel this year.

                                                                            rabbit
                                                                            eat up!
                                                                        pumpkin pie
                                             upside down pineapple cake and pumpkin pie

No comments:

Post a Comment