Translate

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Warm Weather!!! (3 days)

The weather really hasn't been that warm ever since my birthday, (April 1st-25C) so when I saw that it was going to be warm for just three days again I made sure to enjoy all three days.  On Sunday my friend and I decided to go to Stomovka park.  We enjoyed the whole day sitting in the sun.  On Monday after we both finished work, we met up to get ice cream from creme de la crem.  Then we went to the island in Prague to sit in the sun.  On Tuesday we met with another friend and enjoyed the sun in Vysehrad.  I made sure I truly enjoyed all the three warm days.  I was happy that I did because then the weather changed again for the worse.

                                                                 cool bench at Stromovka
                                                                 enjoying my cider in the sun
                                                                                nice pond
                                                        my friend's dog running back to us
                                                                    enjoying ice cream~
                                                                        again sitting in the sun
                                                                my friend with her dog
                                                                        friends for a year, cheers!
                                                                nice walk in the GREEN forest

No comments:

Post a Comment