Translate

Sunday, June 20, 2021

American Football Game (Prague, CZ)

This year I was able to spend Father's Day with my dad because my parents happen to be here on the day.  June 20th was also Leoš's first home game.  I asked my father if he would go with me to the football game.  He's not a big fan but he said that he would of course join.  It was soooo hot that day, 34C.  My parents and I met for lunch and then headed to the game.  The opposing team was from Austria.  My parents were only able to watch until half time because it was too hot for them.  Of course I stayed until the end.  Unfortunately the Prague Black Panthers lost. 


                                                                    our tickets for the game
                                                                    stepping onto the field
                                                                              in action
                                                                         really hot in the stands
                                                                        let's go #12!!!
                                                                    waiting to be put back in
                                                                        game over    
                                                                        shaking hands
                                                                    thanking in the fans
                                                                    massive dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment