Translate

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Baby Jesus Church, Japanese food, Mucha Exhibit (CZ)

Several years ago (2015) while my parents and I were visiting Praha, my mom and I went into the Baby Jesus Church.  At that time, my mother and I some how got to go to the back where the priests are and I was able to hold a statue of the infant Jesus.  While my parents were visiting me this year, my mother and I decided to go into the same church just to check it out again.  Then Father Anastasio saw my mom and I and immediately started to talk to us.  I told him how a 6 years earlier I was able to hold the infant Jesus, but wasn't able to get the priest to wear my glasses, so he wore them for me.  He told us about his projects in Africa and even gave me mom a little carved turtle made from a special wood.  It was nice.  Then my mom and I went to a Japanese restaurant my friend works at and we got some DELICIOUS food.  We left VERY VERY full!  Then afterwards we went to the Mucha exhibition.  It was very nice and not crowded at all. 

                                                                        Father Anastasio   10,137
                                                            he was talking to some other people

                                                                   
                                                                                    let's get a pic with him
                                                                        Czech Republic
                                                                        Czech Republic
                                                                        Czech Republic   10,140
                                                                    pictures from his projects
                                                                        infant Jesus
                                                had no idea the park had TWO albino peacocks
                                                                    relaxing in the shade
                                                                            nice ceiling
                                                                samurai hat egg rolls
                                                                            work of art
                                                                yummy tofu salad
                                                                delicious beef udon
                                                                    yummy doriyaki
                                                                        after our HUGE feast
                                                             my mom's miso soup and green tea
                                                                            empty~
                                                                            digital art work
                                                                             nice painting
                                                        I have a jewelry box with this image
                                                                            

                                                            stained glass in the castle by Mucha
                                                                                seasons

                                                                            nice exhibition
                                                            Praha philharmonic practicing for a concert

No comments:

Post a Comment